Our Church Community's Mission and Values
Love God. Love People. Impact the World
The Great Commission of Jesus tells us that our mission is to make disciples of all people, baptizing them into the grace-filled community of believers and teaching everyone to love God with all of their being and to love whomever they meet as themselves. This is Harvest's clarion call.
- That genuine life-change only comes through a faith-filled response to the bold proclamation and application of God’s WORD
- That our response to the grace of God is reverent WORSHIP
- That our dependency on God is demonstrated through vibrant PRAYER
- That our response to God's love should lead to healthy COMMUNITY among those who have believed in the gospel of Jesus
- That it is our responsibility to care for the spiritually and physically hurting with COMPASSION and MERCY
As we grow in the Word, Worship and Prayer, we are able to Love God fully.
As we grow in our Community and respond in Compassion and Mercy, we will Love People completely.
Loving God and Loving People will ultimately Impact the World.
Harvest Community Church is a member of the Evangelical Free Church of America. You can click here for more information about our association