Small Group Fellowship
Harvest has a great small group that meets weekly for dinner and Bible Study. If you are interested in attending please give us a call or text at 720-663-8113 or through email at email@example.com
- Monthly, Serve Meals at the Denver Rescue Mission
- School Supply, Clothing and Food Drives for Paris Elementary
At Harvest we have opportunities to serve in nearly every area of the church:
- Small Group
- Youth and Children's ministries.
What do I need to do to get involved?
- First come and be a part of our family of faith.
- It is really important to know if Harvest is the place you want to connect with God and other people. Come stay a while see if we are your new home.
- Develop friendships at Harvest
- Being a part of a church means developing close relationships with each other
- The more we connect with each other the better we can care for all those God puts in our path.
- Ask God to show you where He wants to you serve
- Serve where you are called.
- Often times we are called to serve in places of need more than places of gifting or talent.
- God seems to equip the called rather than call the equipped.
There is also room for innovative and creative service. Got an idea? Let us know and we can get after it.
Come and be a part of something special in the furthering of God's Kingdom.